Twenty-three compete in Medal Play last Thursday
information submitted by Sherry Fisk, file photo
We were very lucky ladies to find a not-so-smoky day to play golf.
Twenty-three players competed on Thursday, August 19th, in our weekly competition called Medal Play (low gross and net of field, low net by division).
This week’s winners:
- Low Gross of field: Jan Artim, 86.
- Low Net of field: Janet Foyle, 69.
- Division 1: First place, Linda Hahn, 70. Second place was a tie between Linda Reister and Kari Burrows, 74.
- Division 2: First place, Sherry Fisk, 73. Second place, Mary Jo DuRuz, 74.
- Division 3: First place, Julie Allison, 71. Second place, Nancy Parker, 79.
Birdies were made by Linda Reister on hole 18, Linda Hahn on hole 2 and Julie Allison on hole 12. There were no chip-ins this week so the pot will carry over to next week.
Next week’s competition is Par 3s plus 5 (gross score of all par 3s plus 5 other holes less ½ your handicap). Tee time is 8:00 am. Please check in by 7:30.