Days are getting shorter and shadows are a bit longer
Information submitted by Sherry Fisk, file photo
We had beautiful weather but noticed there’s a slight chill in the early morning hours. The shadows are a little longer and it all points to the impending Fall coming our way. Please note we will start 30 minutes later this week.
This week’s competition was Par 3s plus 5. The gross score of all the par 3s plus 5 other holes less ½ your handicap. There were 18 players in competing this week and the winners were:
- Division 1: First place, April Talley, 26.5. Second place, Carol Ferguson, 27.5.
- Division 2: First place was a tie between Sherry Fisk and Maggie Stalcup, 26.
- Division 3: First Place, Jane Storms, 24.
- There were five birdie girls today: April Talley hole 9 and hole 18, Carol Ferguson hole 18, Sherry Fisk hole 7, Sherry Ochsner hole 2.
- Chip-ins were made by Nancy Judson hole 15, Karen Holst hole 9, Sherry Ochsner hole 2, Jane Storms hole 16.
Next week’s competition is: Monthly Medal (low gross and net and fewest putts by division).
Note the tee time changes to 8:30. Please check in by 8:00 am.