COVID-19 is the disease caused by a virus strain that began spreading in the United States in early 2020. Health experts are concerned because little is known about this new respiratory virus, and it can cause severe illness and pneumonia in some people. Symptoms include fever, dry cough, and difficulty breathing. If you have symptoms, please call your primary care physician before going to the clinic. If you are exhibiting symptoms that you feel require emergent medical attention, please call 9-1-1.
Below are some resources where you can find more information about the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19. If you have recommendations for additional resources that we should include here, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chelan Douglas Health District
- CDC Website
- WA Financial Resources for Residents Impacted by COVID-19
- Small Business Administration – Guidance and loan resources
- Washington State Department of Health
- Lake Chelan School District – COVID-19 Updates – School closed/activities cancelled March 17 – April 24
- Manson School District – COVID-19 Updates – School closed/activities cancelled March 17 – April 24
- Chelan Senior Center – Closed March 11 – March 25, Meals by pick-up/delivery only, N. Shore Bible Church Friday meals cancelled
- Lake Chelan Community Hospital & Clinics – Please call before arriving if you have symptoms (509) 682-2511
- Columbia Valley Community Health – Please call before arriving if you have symptoms (509) 662-6000
- Thrive Chelan Valley – Teen Center closed for foreseeable future, drive-thru weekend meal service for students available for grab and go at CHS and Manson Elementary on Fridays, if you become aware of a need in the community please call (509) 934-2211
- Chelan County PUD – PUD lobbies in Chelan, Leavenworth and Wenatchee are closed
- City of Chelan – Please know that essential City services will be provided to the maximum extent possible
- Coronavirus Dashboard – Updates on cases worldwide