Launch Party and Fundraising Event on October 21
information released, Lake Chelan Boat Company photo
The Keep It Blue Board is pleased to announce they are ready to launch a Membership Program in partnership with the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce, who agreed to sponsor all 400 businesses in the Chelan and Manson areas for the KIB Membership Program in its inaugural year!
The Membership Program will provide businesses with access to all promotional vehicles and campaign materials included in the Partner Tool Kit, first access to eNewsletters, invitation to the State of the Lake Report Release Event, and individual recognition of their business on the KIB website and social media platforms. Through our partnership with the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce, the KIB Membership Program will help to create a community of dedicated people who share the responsibility of promoting sustainable practices and protecting water quality in Lake Chelan.
- Membership event details: October 21st from 4-6 pm
- Location Lake Chelan Boat Club (adjacent to the Mill Bay Boat Launch in Manson)
The membership event at the Lake Chelan Boat Club will include the following;
- Outdoor open house with booths/stations set up for AIS, LTMP, KIB, Water Rights
- Smoke on the Water catering provided by the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce
- CD3 Solar Unit on display – provided by WDFW
- Ted Talk Presentations: State of the Lake – Water Quality Talk 4:45pm-5:00pm
Keep It Blue/Aquatic Invasive Species Talk 5:15pm-5:30pm