Application portal opened today
information released, pixabay file photo
The Washington State Department of Commerce announce a new grant opportunity for businesses in the hospitality and lodging industry that suffered business losses due to the pandemic. The application portal opens today, March 14!
Eligible businesses include:
- Restaurants, food stands, trucks and carts
- Caterers, bars, saloons, lounges and taverns
- Snack and non-alcoholic beverage bars
- Licensed alcohol producers where the public may taste, sample or purchase products
- Hotels and motels (except casinos), and inns and bed and breakfast establishments that have at least 5 private lodging rooms or onsite sales of food and beverage that account for at least 25% of gross receipts or sales.
- Bakeries, brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms, breweries, microbreweries, wineries and distilleries are also eligible to apply if onsite sales to the public comprise at least 25% of gross receipts or sales.
- Bowling alleys and convention and visitors bureaus will also be considered for a grant, depending on the availability of funds.
Learn more and apply at wahospitalitygrants.com.