Non residents may request a tax refund instead

Information submitted by Washington State Department of Revenue

Starting July 1, 2019, retailers can no longer make tax exempt sales to nonresidents. Instead, consumers may request a refund from the Department of Revenue.

Please see the special notice below or more information.