More snow expected in the Cascades today through tomorrow morning
Information released by National Weather Service
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Message effected from noon today (Tuesday) until 10 a.m. Wednesday for the Cascade Crest including Hwy 2 (Stevens Pass) and extended to the Eastern Slopes of the North Cascades including Mazama, Stehekin, Stevens Pass, Plain, and Holden Village
* WHAT…Snow expected for The Cascade Crest including Highway 2 between Coles Corner and Stevens Pass. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 12 inches.
* WHERE…Mazama, Stehekin, Stevens Pass, Plain, and Holden Village.
* WHEN…From noon today to 10 AM PST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS…Motorists should expect winter driving conditions this afternoon through tomorrow morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Heaviest snowfall is expected this evening into the overnight hours.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Slow down and use caution while traveling. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.