Twenty-one players hit the course on June 18
Information released by Sherry Fisk; file photo
The course is in full swing, the weather is great and C.J.’s on the Course is serving food and drink out on the deck. It felt mostly normal. There are distancing rules, but it was great. This week’s competition was Medal Play (low gross and net of field and low net by division).
Twenty-one players were in the mix and the winners were:
- Low Gross of field: April Talley, 83.
- Low Net of field: Candace Farnsworth, 71.
- Division 1: First Place, Carol Ferguson, 72. Second place, Jaclyn Starr-Evans, 76.
- Division 2: First Place, Julie Allison, 73. Second Place, Janet Foyle, 75.
- Division 3: First Place, Bernie Rayner, 74.
- Birdies were made by Carol Ferguson on hole 7 and April Talley on hole 1. The chip-in girls this week were Carol Ferguson on hole 7 and Jaclyn Starr-Evans on hole 10.
Next week’s competition is All Fours (Total gross scores of all par 4s, less ½ your handicap.) Please plan on staying afterwards for a short meeting outside in your carts down by the cart barn so we can be appropriately separated.