Results from the market show on Thursday
Chelan students captured their “Fair” share of accolades on day one of the Chelan County Fair in Cashmere.
Listed below are the results from the FFA and 4-H market show (beef, swine, sheep, and goats) that took place on Thursday.
The Chelan County Fair runs through Sunday, September 8.
Congratulations to all who participated! The community is proud of your hard work and effort.
- Aliyah Finch – Reserve Grand Champion Market Swine
- Ethan Strandberg – Callback – 6th overall
- Logan Oules – Blue Ribbon
- Clayton Reeves – Blue Ribbon
- Casandra Sanchez – Blue Ribbon
- Beau Nordby – Blue Ribbon
- Gunner Gleasman – (Two pigs) Blue Ribbon, Blue Ribbon
- Charlize Clementson – Red Ribbon
- Teagen Moody – (Lightweight Hog, won’t sell) 1st Lightweight
- Macaela LaPorte – Reserve Grand Champion Market Steer
- Molly Oswald – Grand Champion Market Goat
- Ashlyn Sanderson – Blue Ribbon
- Tiernan Davis – Red Ribbon
- Maddoc Finch (Muddy Boots 4-H) – Callback – 4th Overall
- Levi Jeffries (Chelan Caballeros 4-H) – Callback – 5th Overall
- Bryce Hampton (Chelan Caballeros 4-H) – Blue Ribbon
- Arabelle Finch (Muddy Boots 4-H) – Blue Ribbon
- Bryce Hampton (Chelan Caballeros 4-H) – Grand Champion Market Beef
- Duke Nordby (Chelan Caballeros 4-H) – Reserve Grand Champion Market Beef
- Reeghan Lake (Chelan Caballeros 4-H) – Reserve Grand Champion Market Goat
- Carson Collum (Chelan Caballeros 4-H) – Blue Ribbon
- Kassidy Wilfong (Muddy Boots 4-H) – (Two Sheep) Callback and 3rd Overall, Blue Ribbon