“Music on the Vine” Series Features Bach to Pops
Information compiled, photo courtesy of Rio Vista Winery
The Annual Lake Chelan Bach Fest is kicking off tonight. This is the 38th year of a 10-day event which showcases musical styles ranging from Flamenco to Brahms, and Hungarian to Gershwin…as well as Bach of course…in a variety of scenic and historical local venues.
The festival includes a series of six free festival string quartet presentations at area wineries.
- Thursday, July 11: Rio Vista Winery, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 12: Tunnel Hill Winery, 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 15: Tsillan Cellars, 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 16: Karma Vineyards, 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 17: Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 18: Succession Wines, 6:30 p.m.
For more information, visit the Lake Chelan Bach Fest website.